In additon to our normal Terms and Conditions please note the following Covid-19 safeguards:
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19, e.g. persistent cough, high temperature, loss of sense of smell or taste you must not attend the course but you must tell us even if this is on the day of the course. We will provide a free change of date for when you are better.
- If anyone else in your household has been diagnosed with Covid-19 you must not attend the course. We will provide a free change of date.
- Delegates may have their temperature taken on arrival at WWT.
- Hand sanitiser will be available with regular hand cleansing protocols in place.
- Disinfectant spray will be available available in the shared toilets.
- Anti bacterial wipes will be available.
- Disposable paper towels will be used in the toilets.
- Delegates will need to provide their own food and drink.
- Face masks will not be provided but you are welcome to wear your own if you wish.
Classroom Course Specific Measures, (VHF, First Aid, Diesel Engine Maintenance, Water Safety, Fire Safety):
- As for "All Courses" above plus:
- Restricted to a maximum of four delegates per course.
- One person per table, strict 2m rule.
- Food and drinks to be consumed on picnic tables outdoors where weather permits or at desk.
- Hands-on activity restricted and more reliance on Instructor demonstration..
- All areas to be disinfected before and after course.
First Aid Course Specific Measures:
- Each delegate will have their own manikin for CPR practise.
- Recovery position to be taught using video and instructor demonstration with manikin.
- Wound dressing practise will be carried out using dummy arms.
Own Boat Courses: We will not be training customers on their own boat for the foreseeable future.
Boat Handling Course Specific Measures:
- All delegates, (max three), to be from the same household.
- All controls and windlass will be disinfected before course.
- Boat interior will be disinfected before every course.
- Instructor will not handle the controls, windlass, or mooring lines except in emergency then disinfect afterward.
- Food and drinks to be consumed outdoors where weather permits.
- Instructor to use "steerer step" when under way.
- Observe the 2m rule at locks with instructor and with third parties.
Our Guest Rooms Remain Closed until further notice.